Applications for the 2014-15 academic year are now being accepted!
Now accepting applications for Pre-Engineering & Biomedical Sciences!
To apply for a full-time program, complete the following steps. Applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants applying by February 14, 2014 for the 2014-15 school year will be notified by March 7, 2014.
STEP 1: Complete and submit an APPLICATION by applying online.
STEP 2: Complete and submit a CAREER INTEREST SURVEY by applying online. High School students may also submit the interest results of the PLAN test.
STEP 3: Submit documentation of ACADEMIC PREPAREDNESS.
- High School applicants may provide standardized reading and math test scores from your high school (such as PLAN, Explore, or ACT results) or take a reading and math test at Tulsa Tech.
- Adult applicants must take a reading and math test at Tulsa Tech, unless you have recent ACT/SAT scores or an associate’s degree or higher. (NOTE: The Practical Nursing program has different testing requirements.) Please call 918.828.5000 for more information.
- Testing Locations/Hours: The Assessment Office is located in the Career Services Center on the Memorial Complex at 3420 S. Memorial Dr. Testing is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm and Thursday evenings until 6:00 pm. Please call Assessment at 918.828.5000 for specific testing information. You must bring a government issued photo ID.
STEP 4: Complete a PROGRAM VISIT by visiting the program you are interested in, at a campus location where that program is offered. Program visits are held on Thursdays at 3 p.m., October through May, and may be scheduled by calling 918.828.5000. You may also attend an Open House on November 12, 2013 or January 16, 2014 from 3:30-6:30 p.m. at all campus locations.
NOTE: Some programs have additional admission requirements. Specific program requirements are available here or contact Admissions at 918.828.5000. If you need a paper copy of the application and interest survey, please visit the Career Services Center on the Memorial Complex at 3420 S. Memorial Drive, visit any Tulsa Tech campus, or call 918.828.5000.
- Admission to Tulsa Tech is based on a point system with 100 points possible. You may earn up to 30 points for academic preparedness (minimum of 5 points in reading and 5 points in math is required), up to 50 points for the career interest survey, and 20 points for a program visit (minimum of 40 points from the survey and program visit combined is required).
- Applicants meeting the minimum scores are admitted, beginning with the highest score, until all available slots are filled. Applicants meeting the minimum scores but not accepted into the class due to space limitations will be put on a waiting list. If any applicant feels he/she has been improperly denied admission, a request for alternative admissions can be made.
- Priority points are given to applicants with a complete admission file as of each round of selection. A complete file includes an application, career interest survey and academic points.
If you would prefer to download the application and mail it to us, please click here.