Applications are now being accepted!
To apply for a full-time program, complete the following steps. Applications are accepted throughout the year. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis to fill seats as available through the first week of school.
STEP 1: Complete and submit an APPLICATION by applying online.
STEP 2: Complete and submit a CAREER INTEREST SURVEY by applying online. High School students may also submit the interest results of the PLAN test.
STEP 3: Submit documentation of ACADEMIC PREPAREDNESS.
To apply for a full-time program, complete the following steps. Applications are accepted throughout the year. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis to fill seats as available through the first week of school. Complete and submit an by . Complete and submit a by . High School students may also submit the interest results of the PLAN test. Submit documentation of .
- High School applicants may provide standardized reading and math test scores from your high school (such as PLAN, Explore, or ACT results) or take a reading and math test at Tulsa Tech.
- Adult applicants must take a reading and math test at Tulsa Tech, unless you have recent ACT/SAT scores, or an associate’s degree or higher. (NOTE: The Practical Nursing program has different testing requirements.) Please call 918.828.5000 for more information.
- Testing Locations/Hours: The Assessment Office is located in the Career Services Center on the Lemley Memorial Campus at 3420 S. Memorial Dr. Please call Assessment at 918.828.5000 or CLICK HERE for specific testing information. You must bring a government issued photo ID. Testing is available:
- Monday through Thursday from 8am - 4:30 pm
- Fridays from 8am - 1:30pm
STEP 4: Complete a PROGRAM VISIT by visiting the program you are interested in at a campus location where that program is offered. Program visits are held on Thursdays at 3 p.m. and may be scheduled by calling 918.828.5000. Program visits for Practical Nursing are held on the first Thursday of every month.
NOTE: Some programs have additional admission requirements. Specific program requirements are available here or contact Admissions at 918.828.5000. If you need a paper copy of the application and interest survey, please visit the Career Services Center on the Memorial Complex at 3420 S. Memorial Drive, visit any Tulsa Tech campus, or call 918.828.5000.
- Admission to Tulsa Tech is based on a point system with 100 points possible. You may earn up to 30 points for academic preparedness (minimum of 5 points in reading and 5 points in math is required), up to 50 points for the career interest survey, and 20 points for a program visit (minimum of 40 points from the survey and program visit combined is required).
- Applicants meeting the minimum scores are admitted, beginning with the highest score, until all available slots are filled. Applicants meeting the minimum scores but not accepted into the class due to space limitations will be put on a waiting list. If any applicant feels he/she has been improperly denied admission, a request for alternative admissions can be made.
- Priority points are given to applicants with a complete admission file as of each round of selection. A complete file includes an application, career interest survey and academic points.
If you would prefer to download the application and mail it to us, please click here.