Tuition Refund Guidelines
The purpose of these procedures is to establish a set of guidelines for the refund of tuition to students who are dropped from a class/program.
SECTION I. GENERAL GUIDELINES
- One hundred percent (100%) refund to the student if the school cancels the course(s).
- One hundred percent (100%) of the tuition will be refunded if the student drops before the course start date.
- Refunds will be processed following established guidelines.
- A refund request will not be approved unless all financial obligations to Tulsa Tech have been met.
- An administrative appeal process is available for extenuating circumstances.
SECTION II. REFUND GUIDELINES FOR CAREER MAJORS/FULL-TIME PROGRAMS
(effective July 1, 2015)
- One hundred percent (100%) of the tuition will be refunded if the student drops before the sixth day of the student’s scheduled start date.
- For drops after five school days from the student’s start date, refunds will be processed on a Career Major hourly consumption basis, based on scheduled hours.
- No refunds for books.
SECTION III. REFUND GUIDELINES FOR PART-TIME & CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
- One hundred percent (100%) of tuition and fees will be refunded, for courses of 16 hours or less, if dropped before the first scheduled meeting date.
- One hundred percent (100%) of tuition and fees will be refunded for courses of more than 16 hours, if dropped on or before the second scheduled meeting date.
- Flex entry courses are not eligible for refunds.
- One hundred percent (100%) of tuition will be refunded for online courses, if dropped on or before the seventh day after the scheduled course start date.
SECTION IV. REFUND GUIDELINES FOR SUCCESS CENTERS
- Success Center courses are not eligible for refunds.