Established in 1983, and with renovations completed in January of 2011, the Broken Arrow Campus now has 362,698 square feet of classrooms, laboratories and shops located on a 53-acre site. This campus includes a wide variety of meeting rooms for public use, including a 330 seat auditorium.
Each year, nearly 3,500 full and part-time secondary and adult students take advantage of the Broken Arrow Campus’ extensive programs.
4000 W. Florence St.
(S. Olive & 111th St. South)
Broken Arrow, OK 74011
FAX (918) 828-3009
Program Areas (Full-time)
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Automotive Maintenance & Light Repair
- Automotive Service Technician
- Collision Refinishing
- Collision Repair
- Light Diesel Truck Service Technician
- Medium / Heavy Diesel Service Technician
- Motorcycle Technician
- Powersports / Power Equipment Technology
- Professional Truck Driver Training
Tulsa Tech is accredited by the Oklahoma Department of Education, and the Oklahoma State Board of Career and Technology Education. Also, where available, our programs are accredited by the specific industry standards associated with their industry.
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- National Automotive Technician Education Foundation (NATEF)
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- The National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS)
- The National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER)
- Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology
- Oklahoma Preventive Maintenance Users Group (OPMUG)