Opened in Spring 2009, the Health Sciences Center is a state-of-the-art 175,831 square foot facility that contains classrooms, laboratories, and instructional medical resources. The campus also has four rooms available for public use, ranging from 15 to up to 285 people.
3350 South Memorial Drive
Tulsa, OK 74145
FAX (918) 828-1209
Program Areas (Full-time)
Tulsa Tech is accredited by the Oklahoma Department of Education, and the Oklahoma State Board of Career and Technology Education. Also, where available, our programs are accredited by the specific industry standards associated with their industry.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP)
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- Commission on Accreditation for Ophthalmic Medical Personnel (CoA-OMP)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA)
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Texas Nurse Association – Nursing Continuing Ed.
- Tulsa Department of Health
- University of Oklahoma – Nurse Refresher