Established in 1965, the Lemley Memorial Campus has 10 instructional buildings with 238,639 square feet of classrooms, laboratories and shops on a 40.8-acre site. The Lemley Memorial Campus includes one meeting room for public use which will accommodate approximately 50 people.
3420 South Memorial Drive
Tulsa, OK 74145
FAX (918) 828-1009
Randy Dean, Director
Program Areas (Full-time)
Architecture & Construction
Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (S.T.E.M.)
Tulsa Tech is accredited by the Oklahoma Department of Education, and the Oklahoma State Board of Career and Technology Education. Also, where available, our programs are accredited by the specific industry standards associated with their industry.
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Construction Industry Board
- The National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER)
- Oklahoma Construction Industries Board
- Project Lead the Way