- Apply techniques practiced by financial institutions, banks, and governmental agencies
- Utilize the same modern financial software as business professionals
- Process full-cycle accounts payable and receivable
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling (918) 828-5000.
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Payroll Clerk
- QuickBooks User Certification
- Brainbench: Data Entry 10-Key, Business Math, Account Payable Fundamentals, Accounts Receivable/Billing QuickQFundamentals, Bookkeeping Fundamentals, Payroll Fundamentals
- OSHA 10
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at (918) 828-5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
3850 N Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106-1619
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. / 1 school year
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: August 19, 2020
Adults / 5 months (All day)
Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: All Day January 6, 2020, August 10, 2020 & January 4, 2021
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- Computerized Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Full Charge Bookkeeper
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition, Lab & Required Fees: $2100.00*
- Books: $739.63**
- Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $ 70.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.