- Apply techniques practiced by financial institutions, banks, and governmental agencies
- Utilize the same modern financial software as business professionals
- Process full-cycle accounts payable and receivable
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Payroll Clerk
- Certiport QuickBooks User Certification
- Brainbench: Data Entry 10-Key, Business Math, Account Payable Fundamentals, Accounts Receivable/Billing
- Fundamentals, Bookkeeping Fundamentals, Payroll Fundamentals
- OSHA 10
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
3850 N Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106-1619
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. / 1 school year
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: August 15, 2019
Adults / 5 months (All day)
Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: All Day August 15, 2019 / January 6, 2020
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Computerized Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Full Charge Bookkeeper
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition, Lab & Required Fees: $2100.00*
- Additional Costs: $509.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.