- Apply techniques practiced by financial institutions, banks, and governmental agencies
- Utilize the same modern financial software as business professionals
- Process full-cycle accounts payable and receivable
Create an account to start your application today. Printed applications are also available in the counseling office at any of our six campus locations, at the Career Services Center on the Lemley Memorial Campus or by calling (918) 828-5000.
- Full-Charge Bookkeeper
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Payroll Clerk
- QuickBooks User Certification
- Brainbench: Data Entry 10-Key, Business Math, Account Payable Fundamentals, Accounts Receivable/Billing QuickQFundamentals, Bookkeeping Fundamentals, Payroll Fundamentals
- OSHA 10
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
H.S. / 1 school year
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: August 18, 2021
Adults / 5 months (All day)
Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: All Day August 9, 2021
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- Computerized Accounting
- Payroll Accounting
- Full Charge Bookkeeper
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition, Lab & Required Fees: $2100.00*
- Books: $739.63**
- Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $ 70.00**
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.