- Core content courses such as English, Math, Science, Social Studies are customized and delivered in online/blended format
- Seniors graduate from their home high school
- Highly qualified and certified instructors
- Technical classes are scheduled half of the school day
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
H.S. / 1-2 school years
August - May
Class Starts: TBD
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Aerospace Structures Technician
- Aviation Generals
- Certified Machine Technician
- Cisco Network Associate
- Cisco Networking Technician
- Computer Repair & Network Support Specialist
- Cyber Security Forensics Specialist
- Mobile App Development
- Private Pilot Ground School
- Windows Server Administrator
Tuition, Fees and Books
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at https://www.onetonline.org/.