Aviation Generals Airframe
- Inspect, diagnose and repair a wide range of aircraft systems.
- Use traditional high quality aircraft materials and modern composites.
- Work in an operational airport hangar repair and line maintenance environment.
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
The following additional industry certifications are also available:
Aviation Maintenance Technician - Airframe (AMA)
NCATT Aircraft Electronics Technician
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
801 E 91st St
Tulsa, OK 74132-4008
Who Can Attend?
Adults / 11 months
Day: Monday-Friday 7:30 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Day Class Starts: January 25, 2018, August 7, 2018 and October 23, 2018
Adults / 27-30 months
Evening: Monday - Thursday 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Evening Class Starts: August 7, 2018 and January 3, 2019
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
Aviation Generals Airframe
- Math, Physics & Aerodynamics
- Weight & Balance
- Materials/Processes/Corrosion Control/NDI
- Hardware/Precision Measurement
- Blueprints/Drawings/Basic Tools
- Fluid Lines & Fittings
- Ground Handling & Servicing
- General Electricity & Aircraft Batteries
- Aviation Regulations & Publications
- Aircraft Generators & Motors
- Wiring Practices
- Structures & Rigging
- Sheet Metal Structures
- Finishes & Coverings
- Hydraulics/Pneumatics/Landing Gear
- Fuel/Fire/Ice/Rain Systems
- Pressurization/Climate Control
- Aircraft Inspections
Tuition, Fees and Books
Estimated Tuition, Lab & Required Fees: $5,600.00
Additional Required Costs: $2906.90**
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.