- Compare and contrast flight characteristics and various aircraft designs
- Explore non-destructive inspection, corrosion control, parts fabrication, and aircraft electronics
- Execute ground operations including pre-flight inspections, engine start-ups, and aircraft taxi
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- NCATT Aircraft Electronics Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician-Generals
- 2019-2020 Aviation Generals
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
801 E 91st St
Tulsa, OK 74132-4008
Who Can Attend?
High School Students
H.S. / 2 school years:
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Adults / 10 months (Evening)
Monday - Thursday 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM
Adult Class Starts: January 3, 2019
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Math, Physics & Aerodynamics
- Weight & Balance
- Material/Processes/Corrosion Control/NDT
- Hardware/Precision Measurement
- Blueprints/Drawings/Basic Tools
- Fluid Lines & Fittings
- Ground Handling & Servicing
- General Electricity & Aircraft Batteries
- Aviation Regulations & Publications
- Aircraft Generators & Motors
- Wiring Practices
*Aviation Generals is an FAA requirement for either Airframe Mechanic or Powerplant Mechanic
Estimated Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition Costs: $2800.00*
- Additional Required Cost: $2368.50**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.
O*NET_SOC Code: 17-3021