Certified Machine Technician
- Design and create advanced precision parts
- Produce steel, aluminum, and plastic components utilizing advanced computer-controlled technology
- Use the same techniques and state-of-the-art equipment as industry leaders in Aerospace, Oilfield equipment, and numerous other local industries
This program is delivered in both face-to-face and in a distance education(partially online) method. Please see the scheduling information to verify delivery options for each section.
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- Measurement, Materials & Safety
- Job Planning, Benchwork, & Layout
- Manual Milling Skills I
- Turning Operations: Turning Between Centers
- Turning Operations: Turning Chucking Skills
- Grinding Skills I
- Drill Press Skills I
- CNC Turning: Operations
- CNC Milling: Operations
- CNC Turning: Programming Setup & Operations
- CNC Milling: Programming Setup & Operations
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Broken Arrow Campus
4000 W. Florence (111th & 129th E Ave)
Broken Arrow, OK 74011-1740
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. / 2 school years
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Adults / 18 months (1/2 day); 9 months (All day)
Half Day: 8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
All Day: 8 A.M. - 3 P.M.
Class Starts: January 3, 2019
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Introduction to Machining
- Measurement Materials and Safety
- Job planning, Benchwork and Layout
- Drill Press
- Workforce Staging
Estimated Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition Fees: $4,200.00
- Additional Required Costs: $545.37**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at https://www.onetonline.org/.
O*NET_SOC Code: 51-4012