- Refinish a wide range of vehicles using current welding, sanding, and painting techniques
- Analyze damage and calculate cost to refinish vehicles
- Mix paints to match color specifications and customer preferences
- Repair plastic and composite panels and refinish them.
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- CRR: Painting & Refinishing (ASE Student)
- Painting & Refinishing Technician
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Broken Arrow Campus
4000 W. Florence (111th & 129th E Ave)
Broken Arrow, OK 74011-1740
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. Class starts: August 19, 2020
Half Day Class Starts:
August 19, 2020
All Day Class Starts:
January 9, 2020
August 19, 2020
January 13, 2021
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Blending & Painting Defects
- Damage Analysis
- Plastic Repair
- Refinish Preparation
- Refinish Application
- Refinish Color Adjustment
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition Fees: $2,100.00*
- Books: $203.00**
- Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $2,261.13**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.