Computer Repair and Network Support
Computer Repair and Network Support was formerly known as Computer Network Technology
- Create, install, and troubleshoot networks and computer hardware
- Configure software security programs that protect computer systems
- Work alongside professional network support specialists
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- A+ CompTIA Software/Hardware
- Microsoft Technology Associate - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate - Networking Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate - Windows Server Adm Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate - Security Fundamentals
- Network +
- Security +
- TestOut Network Pro
- TestOut Security Pro
- TestOut PC Pro Certification
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
Competency in use of Windows operating systems (Windows 95 and above) and familiarity with the components of the typical PC system.
H.S. / 1 school year:
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
H.S. Class Start: TBD
Adults / 9 months (1/2 day); 5 months (All day)
Half Day: 8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
All Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Adult Class Starts: TBD
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Computer Repair & Troubleshooting I
- Computer Repair & Troubleshooting II
- Network and Security Fundamentals
- Computer Repair Capstone
Estimated Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $2,400.00*
- Additional Costs: $1,052.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.
O*NET_SOC Code: 15-1152