- Express individual creativity by providing a wide range of artistic hair, nail, and skincare services
- Work with experts from well-known salons and companies showcasing the latest techniques and professional-brand products
- Design a salon from concept to start up
Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology; Cosmetologist License
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at (918) 828-5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Day Class Starts: December 14, 2020
Evening Sessions: Monday-Thursday 4-10pm
Eve Class Starts: October 22, 2020
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- Introduction to Cosmetology - Theory
- Hair Cutting I
- Basic Manicure and Pedicure
- Scalp Treatments/ Shampoo/ Conditioning/ Rinses
- Basic Facials / Lash and Brow Tinting / Arching
- Hair Coloring
- Hair Texture Chemical Restructuring
- Customer Service/ Shop Management
Tuition, Fees and Books
Estimated Tuition Fees: $6,000.00*
Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $1,598.00**
NOTE: Secondary students who have not completed high school will not be eligible to receive high school credit and will be responsible for paying for tuition, supplies, books and fees.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.