- Express individual creativity by providing a wide range of artistic hair, nail, and skincare services
- Work with experts from well-known salons and companies showcasing the latest techniques and professional-brand products
- Design a salon from concept to start up
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology; Cosmetologist License
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Must be 16 years of age by November 1, 2019
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Broken Arrow Campus
4000 W. Florence (111th & 129th E Ave)
Broken Arrow, OK 74011-1740
3850 N Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106-1619
Admit PM only 1st year students
Admit AM only 2nd year students
924 E. Charles Page Blvd
Sand Springs, OK 74063
Who Can Attend?
High School Students
H.S. and Adult
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: Half Day August 15, 2019
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Introduction to Cosmetology I - Public
- Hairstyling I - Public
- Haircutting I - Public
- Basic Manicure/Pedicure - Public
- Shampoo/Conditioning Rinses/Scalp Treatments
- Basic Facial and Lash and Brow Tinting/Arching
- Hair Color I - Public
- Hair Texture Chemical Restructuring I - Public
- Customer Service/Shop Management I - Public
- Introduction to Cosmetology II - Public
- Hairstyling II - Public
- Haircutting II - Public
- Hair Texture Chemical Restructuring II - Public
- Hair Color II - Public
- Customer Service/Shop Management II - Public
Tuition, Fees and Books
Estimated Tuition Fees: $4,000.00
Additional Required Costs: $315.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at https://www.onetonline.org/.