- Develop visual basic drafting skills for mechanical, structural, piping, civil and architectural design
- Create technical drawings using the same software as designers and engineers
- Visualize and create 2D and 3D models matching industry standards
- Drafting Technician
- Architectural Drafter
- Mechanical Drafter
- Autodesk Inventor Certified User
- Autodesk Revit Certified User
- Certified Solid Works Associate
- Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at (918) 828-5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Broken Arrow Campus
4000 W. Florence (111th & 129th E Ave)
Broken Arrow, OK 74011-1740
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. / 2 school years:
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
H.S. Class Starts: August 18, 2021
Adults / 9 months (All day); 18 months (1/2 day)
Half Day: 8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Adult Class Starts: All Day January 4, 2021 and August 18, 2021
Half Day August 18, 2021
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- Fundamentals of CADD
- Principles of CAD Design I
- Principles of CAD Design II
- Drafting Workforce Staging
- Material Equipment Specifications
- Engineering CADD
- Architecture CADD
- CAD Piping Introduction
- CAD Civil Introduction
- Manufacturing CADD
- Drafting Capstone Project
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition Fees: $4,200.00*
- Books: $512.00**
- Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $154.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.