Early Care and Education
- Create and implement developmentally appropriate activities for young children
- Cultivate skills alongside early childhood professionals
- Work in an accredited childcare facility
Create an account to start your application today. Printed applications are also available in the counseling office at any of our six campus locations, at the Career Services Center on the Lemley Memorial Campus or by calling (918) 828-5000.
- Child Development Associate
- Entry Level Child Care Training
- Master Teacher
- Infant & Toddler Child Care Provider
- Child Care Director
- Teacher Assistant
- Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
High school juniors only
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at (918) 828-5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
3850 N Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106-1619
Who Can Attend?
High School Students
Current food handler’s permit
Evidence of a recent negative TB skin test
H.S. / 2 school years (Juniors only)
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: August 18, 2021
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
Early Care and Education
- Becoming an Early Childhood Professional
- Understanding Children, Birth - 12 years
- Curriculum Development for Young Children
- Professionalism in the EC Field
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition, Lab & Required Fees: $0.00*
- Books: $0.00**
- Tools Supplies & Certification Cost: $565.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at https://www.onetonline.org/.