- Design and install residential, commercial, and industrial wiring systems
- Use blueprints and local, state and national codes to provide safe and efficient electrical operation
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- Heartsaver CPR AED/First Aid
- OSHA 10
- Residential Electrician's Assistant
- Commercial Industrial Electrician's Assistant
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Lemley Memorial Campus
3420 S Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74145-1340
Who Can Attend?
Adults / 9 months (1/2 day); 5 months (All day)
Half Day: 7:30 A.M. - 11 A.M. / 11:40 A.M. - 3:20 P.M.
All day: 7:30 A.M. - 3:20 P.M.
All Day Class Starts: January 6, 2020/ August 10,2020/ January 4, 2021
Half Day Class Starts: August 10, 2020
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Intro to the Electrical Trades
- Electrical Theory & Drawings
- National Electrical Code & Calculations
- Electrical Systems & Troubleshooting
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition Fees: $2,400.00*
- Books: 363.00**
- Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $644.00**
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.