Event Planning was formerly known as Event, Entertainment & Tourism Management
- Plan a variety of events utilizing business skills and creative elements
- Team with hospitality professionals to provide customer service, event planning, and catering support
- Intern with an industry professional in area businesses and non-profit organizations
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP)
- CVEMT Student Certification
- OSHA 10
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
10800 N 140th East Ave
Owasso, OK 74055
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. / 1 school year:
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
H.S. Class Starts: August 15, 2019
Adults / 5 month (All day); 9 months (1/2 day)
Half Day: 8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
All Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Adult Class Starts: August 15, 2019 (Half Day and All Day)
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $2,100.00*
- Additional Required Costs:$60.00 **
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.