- Design and install heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and piping
- Maintain HVAC components and troubleshoot electrical problems
- Apply best practices from industry specialists for HVAC/R service technician.
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling (918) 828-5000.
- EPA 608 Certification
- Process Piping Technician
- Refrigeration Technician
- Sheet Metal Technician
- HVACR Technician
- OSHA 10
- NATE: CORE, HPSV Air to Air Heat Pump Service
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
Lemley Memorial Campus
3420 S Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74145-1340
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. and Adult/ 2 year (Half Day)
August - May
H.S. and Adult sessions:
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: August 15, 2019
Adults / 9 months (All day)
Day: 8:00 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Adults / 9 months (Evening)
Eve: Monday-Thursday 2:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Class Starts: August 19, 2020 (All day and Evening)
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- HVAC/R Safety, Tools, & Equipment
- HVAC/R Preventive Maintenance
- Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
- Refrigerant Management
- Piping & Piping Practices
- Electricity for HVAC/R
- Professional Service
- Heat Gain & Loss Calculations
- Air Distribution
- Indoor Air Quality
- HVAC/R Install & Start-Up Residential
- HVAC/R Codes, Regulations, & Standards
- HVAC Workforce Staging
- Heat Pumps and Systems
- HVAC/R Solid State Electronics
- HVAC/R Controls
- Refrigerant System Components
- Air Conditioning Systems
- HVAC Service & Troubleshooting
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $4,200.00*
- Books: $495.00**
- Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $797.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.