- Design and install heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and piping
- Maintain HVAC components and troubleshoot electrical problems
- Interpret blueprints to customize HVAC controls in a residential setting
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- EPA 608 Certification
- Residential Industry Competency Exam
- Process Piping Technician
- Refrigeration Technician
- Sheet Metal Technician
- HVAC Technician
- OSHA 10
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
Lemley Memorial Campus
3420 S Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74145-1340
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. / 2 school years
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: August 15, 2019
Adults / 9 months (All day)
Day: 8:00 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Adults / 9 months (Evening)
Eve: Monday-Thursday 2:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Class Starts: August 15, 2019 (All day, Half Day and Evening)
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- HVAC/R Safety, Tools, & Equipment
- HVAC/R Preventive Maintenance
- Thermodynamics & Heat Transfer
- Refrigerant Recovery
- Refrigerants & Lubricants
- Refrigerant Retrofits
- Piping & Piping Practices
- Electricity for HVAC/R
- Professional Service
- Load Calculations
- Air Handling
- Indoor Air Quality
- HVAC/R Install & Start-Up Residential
- HVAC/R Codes, Regulations, & Standards
- HVAC Workforce Staging
- Heat Pumps
- HVAC/R Solid State Electronics
- Heating Systems
- HVAC/R Controls I
- Refrigerant System Components
- HVAC/R Controls II
- Air Conditioning Systems
- HVAC Service & Troubleshooting
Estimated Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $4,200.00*
- Additional Required Costs: $1,327.95**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.
O*NET_SOC Code: 49-9021