- Design and install heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and piping
- Maintain HVAC components and troubleshoot electrical problems
- Apply best practices from industry specialists for HVAC/R service technician.
- HVACR Technician
- EPA Section 608 Technician Certification
- OSHA 10
- Process Piping Technician
- Refrigeration Technician
- Sheet Metal Technician
- NATE: CORE, HPSC Air to Air Heat Pump Service
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Lemley Memorial Campus
3420 S Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74145-1340
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. and Adult/ 2 year (Half Day)
August - May
H.S. and Adult sessions:
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Adults / 9 months (All day)
Day: 8:00 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Adults / 9 months (Evening)
Class Starts: August 18, 2021
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $4,200.00*
- Books: $507.00**
- Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $797.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.