- Design and create residential and commercial structures using brick, block, rock, and tile
- Use the same equipment as professionals to construct decorative walls, patios, fountains, and fireplaces
- Interpret blueprints, plan, and estimate time and materials for a variety of construction projects
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling (918) 828-5000.
- Construction Trainee
- Core Construction
- OSHA - 10
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at (918) 828-5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Lemley Memorial Campus
3420 S Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74145-1340
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M.
Adults / 9 months (1/2 day)
Half Day: 8 - 10:50 A.M.
Class Starts: Half Day, August 19, 2020
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- Masonry Construction Core
- Introduction to Masonry
- Masonry Tools & Equipment
- Mortars & Grouts
- Masonry Units & Installation Techniques
- Introduction to Residential Masonry
- Reinforcement in Masonry
- Advanced Laying Techniques
- Masonry Workforce Staging
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $2,100.00*
- Books: $0.00**
- Tools, Supplies, & Certification Cost: $145.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.