- Apply diagnostic and procedural codes for medical reimbursement
- Interpret medical terminology for real-life patient care
- Utilize the same professional software found in the healthcare industry
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- OSHA 10 Healthcare
- Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
- Business Communication
- Computer Fundamentals (Win 7)
- Computer Literacy (Win 7)
- Customer Assistance
- English Listening Comprehension (U.S.)
- HIPAA (Security)
- Health Care Administration (U.S.)
- Health Care Risk Management (U.S.)
- Listening Skills
- MS Excel 2013
- MS Word 2013
- MS Outlook 2013
- Medical Terminology
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Speed & Accuracy
- Filing (U.S.)
- Office Procedures
- Record Information Management
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
3850 N Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106-1619
Who Can Attend?
Basic computer literacy
Adults / 9 months (All day)
Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M. (1 hour lunch)
Class Starts: All Day, August 18, 2021
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- Administrative Technologies
- Medical Office/Medical Terminology
- Patient Billing & Medical Insurance
- Diagnosis Coding
- Procedural Coding
- Medical Coding Capstone
Tuition, Fees and Books
Estimated Tuition Fees: $3,720.00*
Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $640.00**
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.