Medical Health Records Clerk
Medical Health Records Clerk was formerly known as Medical Administrative Office
- Draft and process documents including charts, billings, and insurance
- Interpret and understand medical terminology
- Work as part of a professional medical team
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- NCMOA Medical Office Assistant (National Center for Competency Testing
- Medical Terminology (Brainbench)
- Medical Office Skills (Brainbench)
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
3850 N Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106-1619
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
Basic computer literacy
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Medical Terminology for Health Records Clerk
- Medical Insurance
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical Health Records Clerk Capstone
Estimated Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $2,400.00
- Additional Costs: $395.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.
O*NET_SOC Code: 29-2071