Nursing Assistant – One Semester
- Develop skills to deliver patient care in a long term care facility and other health settings
- Engage in hands on training through lab and clinical opportunities
- Work as a member of a healthcare team
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
Students will be required to maintain a grade of "C" or better in each transcript course in order to be eligible to attend clinicals.
- Long Term Care Nurses Aide
- American Heart Association- Basic Life Support Certification
- American Heart Association- Heart saver CPR AED Provider
- Home Health Nurse Aide
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
3850 N Peoria Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106-1619
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
August - May
8 A.M. - 10:50 A.M. / 12 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
H.S. Class Start: August 19, 2020/ January 4, 2021
Adult / 1 Semester
Adult Class Start: January 6, 2020, August 19, 2020/ January 4, 2021
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
Nursing Assistant-One Semester
- Long Term Care Nurse Aide Course
- Home Health Care Aide Deeming
- Core Medical Terminology
- Capstone for the Nursing Assistant
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $1,024.00*
- Books: $120.95**
- Tools, Supplies & Certification Cost: $390.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at https://www.onetonline.org/.