- Capture photos for artistic, commercial, and journalism purposes
- Use professional camera equipment and editing software
- Create a professional portfolio for advanced educational and employment opportunities
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at (918) 828-5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
10800 N 140th East Ave
Owasso, OK 74055
Who Can Attend?
High School Students
H.S. / 2 school years:
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: August 18, 2021
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- Digital Equipment/Software
- Studio Lighting/Personal Skills
- Creative Imaging & Techniques
- Digital Effects/Portfolio
- Software/Portraiture/Digital Effects
- Commercial/Creative Imaging/Portfolio
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition Fees: $0.00*
- Books: $0.00**
- Tools, Supplies, & Certification Costs: $105.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at https://www.onetonline.org/.