Powersports/Power Equipment Technology
- Diagnose, repair, and perform maintenance on commercial equipment, small tractors, utility vehicles and personal watercraft, including Honda Power equipment, John Deere, and Kawasaki engines
- Explore a wide variety of Powersports/Equipment related to careers in parts, sales and service
- Earn industry-recognized certifications while working with a certified technician in a shop environment with industry standard equipment
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- Honda Engine Certification Technician
- Principles of Small Engine Technology
- Small Gasoline Engine Mechanic
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Broken Arrow Campus
4000 W. Florence (111th & 129th E Ave)
Broken Arrow, OK 74011-1740
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
Half Day Class Starts: January 3, 2019; August 15, 2019
All Day Class Starts: August 15, 2019
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Powersports Shop Functions
- Powersports Wheels, Tires, & Brakes
- Powersports Drivetrain Service
- Powersports Suspension Service
- Powersports Engine Repair
- Powersports Fuel Systems
- Powersports Electrical Systems
- Powersports Preventative Maintenance
Estimated Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition, Lab & Required Fees: $2,400.00*
- Additional Required Costs: $1,990.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.
O*NET_SOC Code: 49-3053