Professional Truck Driver Training
- Achieve behind the wheel experience and training
- Develop the skills needed to drive and operate heavy trucks including buses, semi-tractor trailers and large commercial dump trucks
- Utilize advanced heavy truck driving skills related to hazardous material carriers, dual trailer operation, legal requirements, vehicle inspections, record-keeping, and tractor trailer maintenance
Apply online at tulsatech.edu. Applications can also be obtained in the counseling offices on any of the campuses; at the Career Services Center located on the Memorial Complex; or by calling 918.828.5000.
- Commercial Driver's License
- Professional Truck Driver
- HAXMAT Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
- Double/Triple Endorsement
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at 918.828.5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Broken Arrow Campus
4000 W. Florence (111th & 129th E Ave)
Broken Arrow, OK 74011-1740
Who Can Attend?
Must be 18 years of age.
Must be a US Citizen.
Possess a valid Oklahoma Driver's License.
Meet all state and federal DOT requirements needed to obtain a Class A CDL to become a professional truck driver.
Original Birth certificate (no copies) or a passport.
Adults / 5 months (All day)
Mon - Fri: 7:30 - 11:15 A.M. / 12:00 - 3:45 P.M.
Class Starts: January 3, 2019 and April 18, 2019; August 15, 2019; October 30, 2019
January 28,2020; April 16, 2020
Contact Info Center at 918.828.5000 for start dates.
- Entry Level Truck Driver
- Truck Driving Skills and Regulations
- Specialist Truck Driver
Estimated Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition Fees: $2,400.00*
- Additional Required Costs: $531.00**
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.
O*NET_SOC Code: 53-3032