Restaurant and Lodging Management
Restaurant and Lodging Management was formerly known as Hospitality and Tourism
- Work side-by-side with hospitality professionals in restaurant and hotel operations
- Develop guest service and management skills in a hands on experience
- Plan, direct or coordinate activities for restaurant and hotel operations
- Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management Program Year 2 Exam
- HeartSaver First Aid CPR AED
- OSHA 10 Hour General Industry
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at (918) 828-5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
10800 N 140th East Ave
Owasso, OK 74055
Who Can Attend?
High School Students/Adults
H.S. / 1 school year:
August - May
8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Adults / 9 months (1/2 day); 5 months (All day)
Half Day: 8 - 10:50 A.M. / 12 - 2:50 P.M.
Day: 8 A.M. - 2:50 P.M.
Class Starts: August 18, 2021
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
Restaurant and Lodging Manager
- Hospitality Operations
- Restaurant & Hotel Management
- Restaurant & Lodging Major Capstone
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition: $2,100.00*
- Books: $71.05**
- Tools Supplies & Certification Cost: $45.00**
*High school students living in the Tulsa Tech school district are not charged tuition.
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.