- Utilize basic entry level welding techniques to manipulate metals for construction, industrial, and artistic applications
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, and welding symbols
- Fast paced specialized welding and fabrication training for quick entry into the welding workforce
- Flux Core Arc Welder
- Gas Metal Arc Welder
- Cutting Process Operator
- OSHA 10
Tulsa Tech builds partnerships with business and industry in the Tulsa area to find opportunities for work-based experiences and student placement.
Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
All Tulsa Tech students (high school and adult) may have the opportunity to receive college credit upon completion of their program. Our College Relations office will work with students regarding the benefits of Prior Learning Assessments (PLA) toward an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree or a technical college certificate at area colleges.
For more details call the College Relations office at (918) 828-5000.
Plan of StudyPlan of Study
Lemley Memorial Campus
3420 S Memorial Dr
Tulsa, OK 74145-1340
Who Can Attend?
30 minute lunch 11:00-11:30 A.M.
Contact Info Center at (918) 828-5000 for start dates.
- Intro to Wire-Fed Welding
- GMAW Basics
- GMAW Advanced
- FCAW Essentials
Tuition, Fees and Books
- Estimated Tuition Fees: $2,400.00*
- Books: $147.00**
- Tools, Supplies, & Certification Cost: $720.00**
**There may be additional required costs as defined in the program handbook. Tuition, fees, career majors, courses and hours are subject to change without notice.
For information concerning working conditions, physical requirements, employment and job outlook please refer to the Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/.
Salary information can be found at The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Resource Center at http://www.onetonline.org/.