Now Accepting Cover Art Submissions for Tulsa Tech’s Viewbook!
Each year Tulsa Tech produces a viewbook that highlights the full-time programs available for both adult and high school students to train for future careers or build a skillset for further education. The Marketing and Communications team at Tulsa Tech wants to explore student ideas for the cover of the 2019-20 viewbook! All current Tulsa Tech students are eligible.
Submissions are due by March 31, 2018 (limit one submission per student). The winner will be announced district-wide on April 13, 2018. The winning student will work with the Tulsa Tech Marketing and Communications team through their instructor to finalize a brand-approved design and create necessary artwork files for print production.
Cover Art Submission Guidelines
- Submissions must be entirely original work
- Must be a current Tulsa Tech student
- Only ONE submission per student
- Cover design must include the following (see below):
- The original design MUST be 8″ by 8″
- At least 300 dpi. Vector format is preferred but not required for all digital artwork.
- Final submitted file size must be smaller than 25 MB
- Photographs and photo manipulations are allowed, but ALL images must be original to the artist. Images from the Internet are strictly prohibited.
- Hand-drawn and painted submissions are allowed. Please scan in the highest quality available.
- Submission of a design indicates that you are willing to release copyright to Tulsa Tech, so that we may use your design both as the cover and on any promotional material.
- If your design is selected, you must be able to provide the original file in which the work was created.
Design Assets and Guidelines
How to Submit
Email a PDF or JPG attachment OR shared Google Drive link to email@example.com with the following information in the body of your email:
- First and Last Name
- Program (AM or PM)
- Student Tulsa Tech email address
- Brief explanation of the methods used to create your work and how it applies to Tulsa Tech.