The Owasso Campus is a state-of-the-art, 256,000 square foot energy-efficient facility that includes a 51,000 square foot Conference Center for public use and student-training.
Highly visible from highway 169, the campus houses all of Tulsa Tech’s hospitality programs, training students to plan and prepare menus, and coordinate events from start-to-finish. It also provides flexible and wide-ranging career training for students in health science, information technology, and STEM options leading to high-paying careers.
Beautifully-landscaped with three ponds and ample parking space, the campus is also home to Tulsa Community College – Owasso.
10800 North 137th East Ave.
Owasso, OK 74055
Located on Campus
Tulsa Community College
- LPN & Paramedic-to-RN Career Mobility Programs – AAS
- Cardiovascular Technology Program – AAS
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program – AAS & Certificate General Education Courses
Full-time Career Training
Arts, A/V Technology &
Hospitality & Tourism
- Culinary Arts
- Restaurant & Lodging Management
- Computer Repair & Network Support
- IT System Administration
Marketing, Sales &
Tulsa Tech is accredited by the Oklahoma Department of Education, and the Oklahoma State Board of Career and Technology Education. Also, where available, our programs are accredited by the specific industry standards associated with their industry.
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)