Apply For Your Next Career
Applications are now being accepted!
To apply for a full-time program please complete each of the following. Applications are accepted throughout the year. Applicants applying by Friday, March 4, 2022 for the 2022-23 school year will be notified no later than March 23, 2022.
- Register for an account
- Complete an application
Complete a Program Visit
Explore Tulsa Tech for yourself. We truly believe that visiting campus is the best way to experience the hands-on training and environment that makes us special, so much so that it's a part of our admission process. Don’t just take our word for it, schedule your program visit today!
Answer Three Interest
- What interests you about this tulsa tech program and how will this program assist you in reaching your educational and career goals?
- Please share any prior knowledge or experiences that will assist you in being successful in this program.
- Do you believe regular attendance is important to your success at school or on the job? Please Explain.
Submit Documentation of Academic Preparedness
- High school applicants: reading and math scores will be accepted from the 10th grade ACT Aspire, Pre-ACT, ACT, PSAT, or SAT.
- Adult applicants must take a reading and math test at Tulsa Tech, unless you have recent act/sat scores, or have earned an associate’s degree or higher.*
- Visit Assessment Services to schedule your testing appointment. You must bring a state-issued photo id, such as a driver’s license or current student id.
*NOTE: Some programs have additional admission requirements. Degrees cannot be used in lieu of testing for admission to Practical Nursing, Radiologic Technologist and Surgical Technology programs. Specific program requirements are available here or contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (918) 828-5260 or visit the Client Service Center on the Lemley Memorial Campus at 3638 S. Memorial Drive, any Tulsa Tech Campus, or call (918) 828-5000.
- Admission to Tulsa Tech is based on a point system with 100 points possible. You may earn up to 40 points for academic preparedness, up to 30 points for the interest questions, and 30 points for a program visit (minimum of 40 points from the interest questions and program visit combined in required).
- Applicants meeting the minimum scores are admitted, beginning with the highest score, until all available slots are filled. Applicants meeting the minimum scores but not accepted into the class due to space limitations will be put on a waiting list. If any applicant feel he/she has been improperly denied admission a request for alternative admissions can by made.
- Applicants receive priority points for a complete admission file during each round of selection. For most Tulsa Tech on-campus programs, a complete file includes an application, interest answers and academic points.