Advanced Manufacturing & Welding
Build it faster & more effectively, using the latest technology.
Tulsa Tech’s Manufacturing Center for Applied Research offers essential manufacturing training for CNC machining in a unique 11,000 sq. foot facility.
The fully customized industry training is available for a wide range of manufacturing topics and concepts including:
- CNC Machining – Lathe, Mill and 5 Axis
- NIMS-Certified Setup & Operations
- Setup Reduction
- Onsite CNC Consulting
- Shop Math, Blueprint Reading
- CNC Programming – G-Code & CAD/CAM
- ISO/AS9100, Internal Auditor
- Gap Analysis
Professional industry experts help your organization enhance workflow, maximize resources, and lower overhead.
Available both at Tulsa Tech or your company’s location, Tulsa Tech offers a wide variety of services, all developed with the ultimate goal of helping your business become more successful.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Setup Reduction
- Value Stream Mapping
- Waste reduction
- CI Quickstart
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Root Cause
- Define Measure Analyze Improve Control
Skilled industry professionals work hands-on to provide exclusive training to help your employees to become AWS certified.
Classes may be customized to fit a variety of skillsets and are offered both at your location and Tulsa Tech’s AWS-Certified Testing facility.
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Miller Live Arc System
- Shop Math
- Flux-Cored Arc Welding
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Print Reading
Customized aerospace programs include both basic level skills and advanced concepts with hands-on training.
- Basic and Advanced Composites and Bonding
- Basic and Advanced Structures
- Aircraft Blueprint Reading
- Precision Measurement
- Technical Math