Our program offers courses in high-risk areas in the workplace, helping companies provide a safe working environment for their employees.
Tulsa Tech offers tailored safety training to help your business or organization.
Our highly-skilled OSHA authorized instructors will fit the specific training to your needs.
- New hires
Suburban & Municipal
Suburban and municipal organizations have specific and unique needs for employees and staff.
Tulsa Tech’s team of experts offer years of experience in cost-effective proactive training in our facility or on-location. We understand the diverse and unique training needs of municipalities.
Each dynamic, competency-based environmental, occupational health, and safety training course is designed to be relevant and accessible to municipal workers of all job descriptions.
Safety & Health Training Topics Can Include
- Accident Investigation
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Space/Rescue
- CPR, AED, First Aid
- Electrical Safety
- Emergency Action Plans
- Energy Control Program
- Exposure Control Plan
- Fall Protection
- Fire Protection/Safety
- H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)
- Hearing Conservation Program (Noise Testing/Sampling)
- Heat and Cold Stress
- Indoor and Outdoor Crane/Rigging Safety
- Machine Guarding
- OSHA 10 and 30 General Industry/Construction
- OSHA Inspections/Citations
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Power Industrial Trucks (Forklift)
- Powered Platforms, Manlifts (Aerial Lift)
- Record Keeping/Reporting Injury/Illness Requirements
- Respiratory Protection Program (Fit Testing/Training)
- Safety Program Development/On-Site Safety Audits