Established in 1999, the 38-acre Riverside Campus is located adjacent to R.L. Jones, Jr. Airport and is the hub of the Tulsa Aviation Education Alliance, a partnership that includes Tulsa Tech and Oklahoma State University. The campus’ 283,000 square feet of classrooms, laboratories, and shops serve nearly 800 students per year.
The Riverside Campus makes its 285-seat auditorium and meeting rooms available for community group events. In addition, one classroom seating 20 along with a 20-workstation computer lab is also available to rent.
801 East 91st Street
Tulsa, OK 74132
FAX (918) 828-4119
Program Areas (Full-time)
Arts, A/V Technology & Communication
- Computer Repair & Network Support
- Cyber Security / Forensics
- Enterprise Network Associate
- Enterprise Network Technician
- Mobile App Development
- Multimedia Design
- Windows Server Administrator
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Tulsa Tech is accredited by the Oklahoma Department of Education, and the Oklahoma State Board of Career and Technology Education. Also, where available, our programs are accredited by the specific industry standards associated with their industry.
- American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA)
- Cisco Networking Academy
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- I-CAR Training Support Center
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- Joint Commission on Allied Health in Ophthalmology (JCAHPO)
- National Center for Aerospace & Transportation Technologies (NCAT)
- National Aerospace Technical Education Center (Space TEC)